The state’s legal system has provisions for the issue of different types of orders for arrests. Among these, active warrants are possibly the most potent. However, when you conduct an arrest warrant search in Parke County, IN, you will get details on all directives for detention that the local tribunals have issued.
The bit about courts having the authority to release arrest warrants is the operative part of the paragraph above. Many people mistakenly assume that the power to issue detention orders lies in the police’s hands when the judiciary handles this all-important task.
Whether you are dealing with Parke County outstanding warrants or a bench order, these decrees call for custodial detention. Because such an act goes against a person’s constitutional rights, the power to issue such orders could not possibly be handed to just one agency.
The magistrate who deliberates on the information brought in by the cops is not working on the side of law enforcement. He is a judicial officer appointed to act impartially and release an active warrant when and where it is required. If you are looking for information on arrest records and active warrants from Parke County, you can go to:
- The sheriff: 458 W Strawberry Rd, Rockville, Indiana 47872
- The magistrate: 116 W High St, Rockville, IN 47872
- The clerk of court: Courthouse Square, Rockville, Indiana 47872
Is it possible to access Parke County warrant list and arrest records over the phone? (Current as of 2021)
- Contact the Parke County Sheriff’s Office in order to know about outstanding warrants and recent arrests- (765) 569-5413.
- Reach out to the Rockville Correctional facility for details on inmate search and inmate arrest records inquiries- (765) 569-3178.
- Contact the Rosedale PD in order to obtain information on the warrants and arrests handled by them- (765) 548-0370.
- Get in touch with Rockville PD for their warrant list and arrest records- (765) 569-3431.
- Connect with Montezuma PD for an arrest report or a warrant search pertaining to a case handled by them- (765) 245-2590.
- Reach out to the Prosecuting Attorney’s Office at 765-569-3111 for victim’s assistance
- Contact the Clerk of Court at 765-569-5132 for information on how to begin a criminal case search.
Crime statistics of Parke County
In 2018, 5 crimes were listed in the UCR System (FBI-Database) as known to the law enforcement agencies of Parke County. These included 3 violent crimes and 2 property crimes. Complaints in the violent crimes category were lodged against 2 instances of assault and 1 of rape, while the 2 cases filed against property crimes both involved car theft.
Older crime rates
For the last few years, the rates of violent crime for Parke County, Indiana, have shown a distinct rise to the point where the annual average of this crime category increased by 18%. However, this was offset to some extent by the nearly 20% drop in reported incidents. Every year almost 230 criminal complaints are filed in the area.